← Setter Review · 240 to review
Camila Gonzales × Kai Moreno
Fri 18 Sept, 14:49 NY · +1 (617) 555-7663 · camila13@example.com · Reached — No Decision
0:00 / 4:49space play · ←/→ 10s · 1–7 sections · n next call
Transcript
Machine transcript of a phone call — no speaker labels, and some words will be misheard.
0:00 Hi, is that Camila? This is Kai calling from Ledgerline Resale.
0:06 Oh hi, yes.
0:11 You applied after the workshop — have you got two minutes to go over it?
0:582 I am doing okay but I cannot scale it.
2:1015 I have some savings for this.
3:22 Can you call me back next week?
4:20 No problem, I will follow up.
Ask this call
answers from the transcript · press / to askD38Prospect score
Financial situation1/5
Why now / urgency3/5
Commitment3/5
Interest4/5
Decision-making2/5
Trust in Marcus3/5
- Financial situation: Has some savings; would want the plan.
- Why now / urgency: Job situation is forcing the issue.
- Commitment: Talked about blocking out evenings for sourcing.
- Interest: Asked several questions about the pricing desk.
- Decision-making: Would loop in their partner.
- Trust in Marcus: Has watched Marcus on YouTube for months.
How qualified the prospect is — not how well the setter ran the call. Call ended: Reached — No Decision.
Claims check
Nothing said on the call contradicts the application.
Does what the prospect said hold together? Read the money, urgency and lead cards in this light.
1Financial qualification
Has some savings; would want the plan.
from the call · no application found for this prospect
2eBay situation
I am doing okay but I cannot scale it.
3Why they want this
Wants a dependable second income.
Wants a dependable second income.
4Urgency · why now
Job situation is forcing the issue.
Why now: Job situation is forcing the issue.
5Main objection
Price came up.
“I have some savings for this.”
6Setter’s handling
Acknowledged and moved to booking.
7Feedback for the setter
Ask for the booking before offering a call-back.