← Setter Review · 240 to review

Terry Cole × Felix Navarro

Tue 15 Sept, 10:28 NY · +1 (786) 555-4716 · tcole@example.net · Reached — No Decision

0:00 / 11:09
space play · ←/→ 10s · 1–7 sections · n next call

Transcript

Machine transcript of a phone call — no speaker labels, and some words will be misheard.
0:00 Hi, is that Terry? This is Felix calling from Ledgerline Resale.
0:06 Oh hi, yes.
0:11 You applied after the workshop — have you got two minutes to go over it?
2:142 I am doing okay but I cannot scale it.
5:0115 Money is a bit tight but I could do a plan.
7:48 Can you call me back next week?
10:02 No problem, I will follow up.

Ask this call

answers from the transcript · press / to ask
C48Prospect scoreNot booked
Financial situation3/5
Why now / urgency3/5
Commitment3/5
Interest3/5
Decision-making2/5
Trust in Marcus3/5
  • Financial situation: Clear they can fund it.
  • Why now / urgency: No real deadline.
  • Commitment: Talked about blocking out evenings for sourcing.
  • Interest: Asked several questions about the pricing desk.
  • Decision-making: Decides alone.
  • Trust in Marcus: Has watched Marcus on YouTube for months.
How qualified the prospect is — not how well the setter ran the call. Call ended: Reached — No Decision.
Claims checkConsistent

Nothing said on the call contradicts the application.

Does what the prospect said hold together? Read the money, urgency and lead cards in this light.
1Financial qualificationStretch

Clear they can fund it.

from the call · no application found for this prospect
2eBay situationBrand new

I am doing okay but I cannot scale it.

3Why they want thisNo supplier

Wants a dependable second income.

Wants a dependable second income.

4Urgency · why nowMedium

No real deadline.

Why now: No real deadline.

5Main objectionPrice

Price came up.

“Money is a bit tight but I could do a plan.”

6Setter’s handlingAdequate

Acknowledged and moved to booking.

7Feedback for the setter

Ask for the booking before offering a call-back.

Your review

Not reviewed